COVID-19 HAS BROUGHT ABOUT A “HABIT CHANGE”, ARE WE READY?
The most sought questions with most decision makers is “How can we be better equipped to support our employees in our workplace”?
The following practices to be implemented in our work places
- Strict monitoring of temperature of every person entering & exiting the premises
(Staff, Management, Visitors)
- Hand Sanitiser with proper dispenser at reception area, wash rooms & at self service pantry.
- Support staff should work equipped / supplied with use & throw materials only
- Pantry to be completely equipped / supplied with use & throw materials only
- Maintaining a record of such temperatures for every personnel entering & exiting premises,
which can be submitted to authorities if required.
To ensure effective implementation of those practises, various innovations have come in place to
ensure people can go about their duty as before with very minimal behavioural adaptations while
ensuring they don’t cause much delay in performing ones task.
Chennai: Mr. Dilli Babu – 98400 42265
#20, Dr. Muniappa Road, Kilpauk, Chennai – 600 020